17 Aug Choosing Natural Stone Tiles
Whether you’re working on a shower, backsplash, floor, fireplace surround, or another surface you’re covering with tile, it’s important to choose a tile that will stand up to scuffs, spills, cleaners, and the other factors that can wear on a surface.
Not sure what kind of tile you should select for your project? Here are some things to consider…
• Where will it be placed? Whether it’s for a backsplash, countertop, or floor will help you decide how durable your tile needs to be. For example, is it for a residential area such as a foyer or bathroom? For a foyer, be sure to select something that won’t easily scratch as people walk in and out. In the bath, you can choose a bit of a more delicate material since most of the time users will be barefoot.
• How much maintenance is “too much” for you? Marble takes a bit more work than granite. But both are worth a little effort. The color tile you choose matters too. For example, a light marble will help conceal small scratches.
• What size tiles do you want to use? Larger tiles are very trendy and rectangular tiles, such as those measuring 12-inches by 24-inches or bigger, are also very hot right now. And, of course, smaller subway tiles are lovely, always offering a classic look.
• For flooring, how much foot traffic does the area experience?
• What’s your budget? Tile comes in a wide range of prices, so be sure to narrow down your budget before you begin researching your options.Marble is one of the more popular natural stone tile choices, mainly because it’s beautiful and timeless. The whirling patterns and nuances of marble make it so distinctive. It requires some specific maintenance and must be sealed regularly, but the classic, luxurious look of marble makes it a natural choice.
Granite, is a popular tile choice because it’s exceptionally durable in addition to being attractive. Granite is actually the second hardest substance on earth, next to diamonds. It’s very easy to clean, plus it can be used just about anywhere. Flamed or honed surfaces offer a distinctive look that also offers added resistance to stains, scratches, and other wear and tear.
Marble is one of the more popular natural stone tile choices, mainly because it’s beautiful and timeless. The whirling patterns and nuances of marble make it so distinctive. It requires some specific maintenance and must be sealed regularly, but the classic, luxurious look of marble makes it a natural choice.
Tsianfan industry has a team dedicated to providing you with the most cost effective solutions for design and manufacturing Ceramic Tile Display,Quartz stone display rack,marble/granite display stand.More info ,please click our website:yidudisplay.net.